Grasscutter Farming: Health, Diseases, General Management



Livestock farming provides an opportunity for making high returns on investment.
 Almost every livestock business from poultry to fish to piggery provides this opportunity. 
Even grasscutter farming is not left out. But when it comes to livestock farming, people have a common concern: what is their disease and how do we manage it.



The reason for this concern is because in the livestock business your assets are your animals. So the mere thought of the possibility that you could lose your animals give cause for concern. This is why health management is important.


DO GRASSCUTTERS FALL SICK?

Grasscutters unlike most other livestock farming have low susceptibility to diseases but if not well managed considerable loss can be suffered from deaths due to diseases and poor animal husbandry. So you should be prepared for and to prevent any eventuality.

For the intending, new and even old grasscutter farmer, many questions require answers as it concerns managing their health. How often should the animals be dewormed, how do you deworm, when to take antibiotics, how to handle grasscutters; should I castrate my male grasscutter, what are the common diseases and how do I prevent or treat them etc.

Here is the good news, all your grasscutter health management questions have been answered in this handy, short and detailed manual; a credible work of research. If you have invested hundreds of thousands into setting up your grasscutter farm, you have no excuse not buying this indispensable manual for two thousand naira only.

These are the sections treated in this manual:


HYGEINE AND CLEANING

DISEASE PREVENTION

HANDLING GRASSCUTTERS

PRE-ARRIVAL AND ARRIVAL OF NEW STOCK

GRASSCUTTER DISEASES AND MANAGEMENT

DEWORMING AND ANTIBIOTICS

TREATING WOUNDED ANIMALS

CASTRATION

AGRIC INSURANCE

6 Comments

We love your contributions to our articles, kindly drop your comment, make them clean, Thanks.

  1. Please sir how and where can I get your manual?I live in warri,delta state..here is my number (08033667499)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. been trying to reach the number, but its not going, but you can call my own number on 07066784204

      Delete
  2. Hello, I am in Ghana and need a copy of your book. How do I?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can reach me on whatsapp with 07066784204, and i will reach an agreement with you on how to get it

      Delete
  3. Please Sir, how can I get the document? I live in Nsukka, Enugu State of Nigeria. My email address is dpofodile@gmail.com and my phone number is 09034109090

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please Sir, how can I get the document? I live in Nsukka, Enugu State of Nigeria. My email address is dpofodile@gmail.com and my phone number is 09034109090

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner