Is Shea Butter Good For Baby Skin?



Hello Eya and my able Wives Connection, please I need help.
 I had no problem with my first baby's skin. 
My second is barely one month but developing rash already even with the 
good "Boots baby Lotion" I apply on his skin daily.
 Someone advised me to drop the lotion that baby oil is better for his tender skin but I am thinking that oil is for the hair.
 Please I need advice ooo.





My mum brought Palm kernel oil but
I can't always use it cos of its smell. I read sometime ago that Shea butter is very good for the skin. 

Can it be applied to a newborn baby's skin? Please I would like to know if anyone has tried it before. I hear it makes the skin turn darker but I don't mind if only my baby's skin will return to smooth and supple.

I need responses please cos the rash is making him uncomfortable and restless.
Thank you my able WC.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:



  1. How to make coconut oil at home
  2. How to make coconut carrot salad
  3.  
  4. King Prawn coconut rice by Lizzy
  5.  
  6. Nigerian Beef coconut rice
  7. e
  8. How to cook Beach coconut rice with coated chicken
  9. Dark brown coated chicken in a dish of coconut rice
  10. How to cook coconut rice with sweet corn
  11.  
  12. Unrefined sheabutter from Sheamapo
  13.  
  14. Check out My baby's shea butter, vaseline skin
  15. How to bathe a new born baby


  16. DON'T LEAVE YET, VISIT OUR HOMEPAGE


    Google fried rice on wives connection to see complete recipe.

We love your contributions to our articles, kindly drop your comment, make them clean, Thanks.

Previous Post Next Post

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner